Exit Planning Benefits
There are many benefits to exit or transitional planning for the business owner:
- Helping to achieve your business and personal goals.
- Controlling how/when to exit.
- Maximizing company value.
- Minimizing, defer, or eliminate capital gains, estate, and income taxes
- Facilitating your retirement.
- Ensuring the survival and growth of the business.
- Preserving family harmony.
- Defining strategic options from which to choose.
- Creating a well understood process to be followed.
What You Need To Do
If you are a business owner and looking to exit or transition your role in relationship to your business, there are three steps that need to be taken:
- Commit to developing a good exit plan.
- Create a comprehensive, custom-tailored exit plan that meets your objectives.
- Stay on track in executing your plan.
What Resources You Will Need
There are a variety of resources that may be useful in creating your exit plan:
- Estate Planners
- Business Attorneys
- Insurance Professionals
- Accounting Firms
- Business Brokers
- Wealth Management Advisors
- Valuation Experts
- HR Attorneys
- Other Specialists
We have assembled a team of specialists in each area.
How We Help You Succeed
There are several ways in which Picus Enterprises can help:
- Help you assess where you are and where you are going
- Help you create an exit plan, customized to your needs
- Help you create a process that will keep you focused on your defined exit planning tasks
- Help you understand how much your business is worth
- Help you maximize the value of your business
- Help you deal with the many issues that get it the way
- Help you prepare for retirement