Depending on your circumstances there may be many different options available to you:
- Maximize the value of your company and sell when you can find a buyer who will meet your price.
- Sell now because of current business and/or personal situations.
- Re-engineering your business so that you can stay on as the owner, but delegate much of the management to your management team.
- Take out a portion of the value of your company through recapitalization of your business.
- Create an exit plan that will enhance the value of your company and sell the company on a specified date for the best available price.